How To Change the Invoice Template
1) Go to Settings - Company settings
2) Change the Invoice Format. The templates available are:
- Default: This the main template that you can use for sending out invoices by mail. Shading is on the template to make it look nicer
- Print Letterhead Without Company: This leaves a space at the top of the invoice for a pre-printed letterhead. Has the customer settings next to the date/invoice number. Please Note: You MUST allocate a value in the "Top Margin" field.
- Print On Letterhead With Company: As above, but also includes the company settings. Useful for when you letterhead doesn't have your company details. Please Note: You MUST allocate a value in the "Top Margin" field.
- Print Original: Uses the original template used in the first 12 months of Workshop Software. Very basic template.
- Print Labour Invoice: Bold Labour title within the invoice
3) Click Save