How to Create a Customer Invoice
Cick on the ‘+’ icon at the top right hand side of the page next to your company name and logo and select Customer Invoice from the drop down box.
IF THE INVOICE IS FOR AN EXISTING CUSTOMER
Click on the "Search Customers" search bar and enter the customer's name. To select this customer double click on their details.
IF THE INVOICE IS FOR A NEW CUSTOMER
Click on the "+" icon located on the far right of the Select A Customer bar
Additional fields will appear, enter in the details of the new customer.
- Select Individual or Company
- Select Cash or Account
- Enter First Name & Last Name – required
- Phone numbers
- Address details
Once all details are entered click on the ‘Save’ button
ADDING A VEHICLE
- Rego – required
- Body Type
- Prod. Date
- Once all details have been entered click on the ‘Save’ button
4. Enter the booking details into the invoice:
- Order number – if applicable
- Invoice type - Invoice
- Payment method – if unsure you can leave blank and update prior to processing
- Description – brief description of the job being carried out
- Product – enter service type and any parts – this can be left blank, added too or changed later if required
- Invoice notes – any notes to appear on the invoice
- Job Card notes – any notes that will appear only on the job card
5. When you have entered all the details into the invoice click on ‘Save’ down the bottom right of the page. This will save the invoice and enable you to make changes, additions or deletions if required.
6. The invoice will now appear in the Job Centre, to open it up just double click on the line.