Decimal Places Aren't working through Google Chrome
Issue: As of the 3/12/2015, Google have updated Chrome to version 47. With this update came an issue where, when you do an invoice, you cannot use decimal places in the quantity column.
Resolution: Due to the changes made by Google, we needed to implement a change to the way the application works to handle the input of numbers differently. This change has resolved this issue, however, you may need to refresh your browser to see this change (see instructions below).
This was implemented early on 4/12/2015.
To get this to work, you need to refresh your browser. There are 3 ways that you can do this:
1) Press the Ctrl + R while on the Create Invoice screen. Log out of Workshop Software and log back in. Test it. If it doesn't work, try the next step
2) Press the refresh button. Log out of Workshop Software, log back in. Test it. If it doesn't work, try the next step
3) Reset your browser history/cookies by following these instructions:
- Log out of workshop software
- Go to the hamburger menu in the top right hand corner
- Select "More Tools" - "Clear Browsing data" Select "Beginning of time" from the dropdown box
- Make sure you have Browsing History, Download history, Cookies and cached images and files all ticked
- Press "Clear browsing data"
- Close Google Chrome
- Open up Chrome again
- Log into Workshop Software
If you are having further issues, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 729 658. Please try the above first before contacting support.