Software Update - 08/04/2016
The following updates were added to the software on 08/04/2016:
Language Change - Stage One
We are in the process of updating the software to allow for multiple languages. This will happen in stages over the coming months. The first stage was giving companies the ability to choose a language, English (UK) or English (US), and this would then affect some of the labels within the program, including the word "labour", as seen in the screenshots below:
To change this setting, please follow these instructions:
1) Go to Profile
2) Select Company Language
3) Press Save to save your change of settings.
By default, it will use English(UK) as the language setting.
No more languages will be added in the next stage. However, they will be added in stage 3 of the Multi-Language upgrade. We will notify everyone when any new languages have been added to the system.
Footer and Default Email Messages:
We have added a new menu on the side menu, under settings, called "Messages", as seen in the screenshot below:
You will find in here the following options:
- Invoice Footer Text: Previously in the company settings, this allows you to add a default footer to your invoices.
- Job Card Footer Text: NEW FEATURE - Set a default footer message to the bottom of all your job cards.
- Statement Footer Text: NEW FEATURE - Set a default footer message to the bottom of all your customer statements.
- Invoice Email Text: NEW FEATURE - Set a default email message to the invoice emails.
- Statement Email Text: NEW FEATURE - Set a default email message for you statement emails.
- Supplier Email Text: NEW FEATURE - Set a default email message to your supplier emails.
- Customer Email Text: NEW FEATURE - Set a default email message to your customer emails.
Email Message From Customer Screen
In the customer details screen, there was previously no "Email" button. This has been updated.
Updated Versions Of:
- Mechanic Performance Report
- Sales Breakup Report
Both reports above are now in the format of the new reports that have been updated over the last few weeks. This completes the updates to all original reports, resolving issues reported about currency being incorrect, as well as the ongoing printing issues, where the reports were printing as HTML pages, not PDF.
The following reports have been added to the system:
- WOF Due Report (NZ ONLY)
- Rego Renewal Report
MYOB - Inventory can now be updated using a supplier invoice
Please follow the guide below if you are creating a new part using the supplier invoice (doesn't exist in MYOB), and want to keep a check on your inventory levels for this part.
- Resolved issue with Customer Payment - invoice selection window, not coming up with alternate currencies, only the $ sign.
- User Group "USER" is now locked out of the Business Reports without affecting access to Invoices and Job Cards.
If you have any queries about any of the above improvements to the software, please email email@example.com.