Creating a Bundled Product (also referred to as a Kit)
When creating a bundled product (a kit) the individual parts and/or services that make up the bundle need to have been entered first, please see the guide titled ‘Adding a Product’ if you need any assistance in adding a product or service.
Once the individual parts and/or services have been entered you can create your bundle.
1. Click on ‘Products’ from the list of options on the left hand side of the screen
2. Select the ‘+’ symbol at the top right of the screen to create the bundle
3. Click on the ‘Standard’ button at the top left of the page to change it to ‘Bundled’
4. Enter the details of the bundle. Only the Item Code is required, all other fields are optional. Once you have entered the details you need then click on Save so you can then had the individual products and/or services to the bundle
5. You can now add each individual product and/or service to be included in the bundle. To add a product or service click on the green ‘+’ icon. Once all the items have been entered, click on Save.
6. The bundle will now show up in your list of products