Tyro - Disconnecting Your Tyro POS from Workshop Software
This feature is YET TO BE RELEASED. It will be available in December 2018!
The purpose of this article is to show you how to disconnect your Tyro POS from Workshop Software.
NOTE: This integration requires you to have an account with Tyro. It also requires you to have the Tyro EFTPOS machine, which you can get from Tyro at http://www.tyro.com.au
Before you can continue, you need to have completed the following:
Connecting/Pairing your Tyro EFTPOS machine: https://help.workshopsoftware.com/article/497-tyro-connecting-to-your-tyro-pos
1) Go to Integrations - Tyro
2) Click on the garbage bin icon next to the EFTPOS machine you want to disconnect, under "Active Terminals"
3) Accept this decision when prompted.
If you want to also deactivate the integration:
1) please click "Deactivate"
2) confirm when prompted.
To clear the pairing in the EFTPOS machine:
1) Press the "Menu" button
2) Select "Configuration" (press button 5)
3) Select "Integrated EFTPOS" (press button 1)
4) Select "Clear Pairings" (press button 3)
A message advising that you will need to re-authorise all POS devices will come up. To continue, press "yes".